CUSTOM MACHINE BUILDING
At Woodstock Precision Machining Inc., custom machine building is our specialty. We take all efforts to ensure your new custom machinery from our factory will perform percisely and endure years of use. We handle all phases of a custom machine build project including
- Welding and fabricating of the base or frame
- Machining of component parts
- Procurement of raw materials and commercially available components
- Secondary processes such as plating and anodizing
- Painting and specialty finishing, including CARC coatings
- Complete mechanical assembly
- Plumbing of any associated pneumatic or hydraulic systems
- Wiring of main control cabinets including PLC wiring and operator stations
- Debugging, testing, and checkout
- Final skidding, crating, and shipping
Our Passion Towards Quality Custom Machinery
We ensure each project is set into action with a highly trained and experienced project manager who will oversee a dedicated team of experts. They will serve as your primary point of contact throughout each phase of manufacturing until project completion. Future projects are typically set-up with the same manager and team, giving your project consistency and the quality you expect. It Also enables us to be as efficient as possible due to our familiarity with your specific expectations and preferences.
Custom Machinery Jobs or Custom Machine Parts
If you require custom machinery and/or custom machine parts for an existing machine, contact Woodstock Precision Machining Inc. Our expertise in custom machine building makes us the top choice in Ontario for your custom applications.