Woodstock Precision Machining Inc., an ISO 9001:2015 a certified manufacturing business is a full service product and solutions provider of custom machinery, components and fabrications to a variety of industries including transportation, medical, energy production, forestry, oil/refinery, defense and government projects. With over 40+ years of proven experience in quality and precise machining.
Our reverse engineering and prototype machining services, allow us to provide our customers with custom machine parts based on a prototype of an existing, hard to find or outdated part. This is one of many manufacturing services that are available at our facility in Woodstock, Ontario.
- Machinery up to 50’ length and 75,000 lbs.
- Overhead 12.5t Crane, 4000lb Vaccum Lifter, 300lb G-Force Vaccum Lifter
- Capabilities to produce parts up to 25″ x 20″ x 65″ and 500 lbs.
- Comprehensive machine repair, rebuilds, including teardowns, technology upgrades and testing.
- Sourcing of raw materials & commercially available components
- Sourcing of secondary processes such as plating, anodizing, tumble finishing, heat treat and many others.
- Great local relationships to compliment our capabilities and ensure we can get your parts made to your specifications.
- All metals, alloys, and select non-metallic materials, structural shapes including channel, angle, beam, tubes and plates.
- Ultrasonic, Magnetic Particle, and Radiography Testing
- R&D, CAD and engineering services, AutoCad, Mastercam, SolidWorks, reverse engineering
- Quality Inspections to ensure exacting standards
- Paint and specialty finishing
- Complete fabrication, CNC machining, assembly, finishing and testing
- Plumbing for pneumatic or hydraulic systems
- Debugging, testing, and checkout
- Final skidding, crating, and shipping
- International Shipping Expertise
SOME OF OUR EQUIPMENT
Get A WP Machining Brochure
Full Service wpmachining
Call us today